Sunday, July 27, 2008

Still life of gone by...


While a walk to the past,
Frozen moments melted,
And a drop vented its way.
I wish to stop by my own self,
And fix the bug which bugged me.

While a slam to the lively door,
It was an invite to the world so fancy,
With soccer ball, toys and candies,
Still dirty, ugly and Clumsy,
I wish to take it as lifelong ecstasy,
And wear the smile of infancy.

While a drive through the woods,
Recalled the crashed crush,
Though it was a pleasant drive,
Until we decided to part,
I wish to say the unsaid,
And take her to the journey.

While a flight to distance land,
The clock resisted the bitterly wind,
And the tick of yore was forbidden.
I wish to stay back in the memories,
To relinquish, cherish and live life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

to be frank when i read it at first i dint like it...but then i gave it a patient reading and i cld understand tat it was very personal n it was gud...it conveys the 3 stages of your life in 3 short paras effectively.
"It was an invite to the world so fancy,
With soccer ball, toys and candies,

loved the above lines..
cheers
d