Thursday, July 17, 2008

There is no God – But I am the one!!


Well friends this poem is an inspiration from some real life experiences and one of the recent movie(Anbesivam) which almost convince me .I am not an Atheist,But firmly believe that love and compassion for all creatures is true reverence...Accept it or not but there is a God in each individual...Hopefully after reading you may sense it..


There exists supremacy,
In each pumping heart,
Masked with arrogance,
Selfishness and self centered ego,
We ignore its existence.


With pain we plead, with sorrow we grief,
With caution we move, with fear we tremble,
And being unrealistic to real world,
We try to seek shelter in stones.


Few make fortune
And few curse the fate,
Few live luxuries,
And few barely make to nurseries,


Is there a magic to every success,
Or is there bizarre to every failure,
Unnatural is coined natural,
One’s efforts or the mistakes,
Are often anticipated as supernatural,
And the unworthy belief appeals more.


I abandon this irrational charisma,
As I revere humane to eerie,
I deny this impractical faith,
As I practice care to caste.


There exists supremacy in each heart,
Filled with immense love,
Gratitude and kindness,
There lies a benevolent soul,
Within every muscle or skull,
There is a God in each live.

2 comments:

Natty said...

pandi, super :)

Unknown said...

As I revere humane to eerie,

nice lines da...
gud work once again...

D